How Do We Know What Dealership Professionals Need?
At RB Wealth Partners, we know how to best serve dealership professionals because we've personally spent time in your shoes, pounding the pavement.
My name is Rob Bacharach, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and I personally spent years on the sales floor and in F&I.
I stayed for the late-deals, canceled date nights, and missed Little League games.
I spent all day with the customer only to find their credit score wasn't good enough to buy.
I've felt the pain of missing a huge bonus by only one deal (maybe even 1/2).
I've not had any idea how long it would take me to save.
I've spent the time and hammered the phones for the service-lane deals.
I've pushed the paper on the same deal 5x when the printer jams up
I've blown my money because I didn't know what else to do with it.
I've dealt with a customer whose tag is 60 days overdue.
I've run hype meetings on Saturday mornings.
I truly understand what it takes to do what you do, day in and day out, and the sacrifices you make to provide for your families.
I know the struggles you have trying to plan for future savings, much less finding the time to actually sit down and think about it.
When you don't know exactly what your paycheck is going to look like each month it is very difficult to plan for your future.
I hear it all the time: "I can't set up an automatic savings plan because I don't know how much money I am going to have…."
Not only do I understand, but through my years of dealing with this myself and serving clients like this every day, I've developed ways to help these individuals overcome the hurdles to achieve their financial goals.
Since we do this every day for people like you, we are able to operate more efficiently.
When we operate more efficiently we can save you time and energy.
We understand how truly valuable your little bit of time away from the dealership is and we want to help you make the most of it.
My years of experience in the dealership served me well. I created life-long relationships, many of which are clients today - from individuals on the sales floor to management, back to the service advisors, and up to the executive team.
Our team at RBWP is able to serve you better than most other financial advisors because we've built our business with you in mind - the ones with:
- Inconsistent paychecks
- Complete unpredictability
- Brutal scheduling challenges
- Long hours through the weekend
- High tax brackets with few deductions.
Most likely, you don't have time to handle savings, investments, and tax strategies on your own. Sure, you might have some play-around money in your E*Trade or Robinhood account, but you aren't looking to make decisions by yourself about retirement, college savings or first rental property investment.
I understand your need to GET THINGS DONE...
"Here's my info…."
"Here's what I need to accomplish…."
"Let's get it done, because I've got three sales advisors waiting on their next pencil…thank you."
The majority of my clients aren't looking to work until age 65. They are looking to create a plan so they can quit working at a younger than the average "quit-working" age. They understand how valuable their time is and have the desire to spend it with their friends and family.
Whether you have been managing your own investments for years or working with a financial advisor, we are here to give you a fresh take on wealth accumulation and PUT WORDS INTO ACTION!
What We Do
We provide the following primary services to our clients:
Savings and Investment Strategies
Tax Management Strategies
Real Estate Investment Analysis
Life Insurance Planning
Not everyone needs all of these and some may need additional services. Through initial conversations, we will be able to address exactly what you need and what you do not.
While we tend to operate as your quarterback for your financial life, we have a strong understanding of where our expertise lies. When you are in need of services beyond our specialization, we have a strong network of trusted advisors with whom we have years of experience working for a wide variety of needs. This includes Accountants, Attorneys, Real Estate Agents and Mortgage Brokers.
Guiding You to Financial Confidence
Through Proactive Wealth Planning Strategies
Like building or rebuilding an automotive dealership team, Financial Planning and Wealth Building is a process - not an event. Success does not happen overnight.
But, when done the right way from the start, you can end up with one heck of a machine!
We want to build that machine for your financial life - a machine you have the utmost confidence in even when you are away for a few days.
We help you accomplish your goals and overcome the daily challenges you face working in a particular industry. Here is how it works:
2 Inventory Check and Confidence Check
5 Ongoing and Agile Implementation
6 Confidence Creation
We are going to start out by identifying where you feel confident and where you do not in your financial picture. Next, we are going to take an initial inventory of your financial assets. We are going to tell if your confidence levels match up with the reality of your situation or not and help you understand why. Once this happens, we will provide you with recommendations and a step-by-step process for implementation.
The goal is to limit the amount of time you spend on these activities by putting plans in motion and setting automation when possible.
We do not have investment minimums to get started because we understand the challenges of creating a high level of success. Cash or investment savings is not indicative of the client's need for an advanced level of financial planning and wealth management.
Clients come to us at all different stages of life. We are not your father's financial advisor.
We are going to be here with you and your family for the next 30 years.
Yes, many clients come to us with $350k+ of investable assets. But we understand you just went from sales to F&I…
…or New Car Manager to GSM…
…or the BIG ONE….GM
You're life just completely changed from an income standpoint and we are here to guide you regardless of where you are starting out.
Most clients compensate us through fee-based portfolio management or financial planning fees paid directly. There are some occasions where we may be paid a commission for our services. Most of the time this takes place when there is a need for life insurance and the client decides to incorporate a new life insurance policy(s) into their plan.
We are not required to offer any proprietary products. Our focus is on each individual client and the needs for each specific situation. We view various investment options or insurance products as tools in our toolbox.
Once your situation is assessed, we will make our recommendations and team decisions about which tools are most appropriate for your needs.
RB Wealth Partners believes in setting high-level targets for various asset classes that reflect our investment worldview and rebalance back to those targets periodically. Our approach is rooted in building a portfolio that looks like the world we live in - comprising stocks and bonds, both domestic and foreign, companies large and small, and both developed and developing markets. We believe that a globally diversified portfolio - constructed of thousands of companies, dozens of countries, that is aligned with your financial plan, goals and risk tolerance - is the best way to help clients achieve their ideal life.
You are probably well aware that we’re not exactly like the other guys… we march to the beat of our own drum. So while there is a lot of value we can provide, it’s important to ask what makes us different. Yes, I know, we’re down-to-earth, tech-forward, and we don’t pay attention to distracting headlines. But what else?
We think the RB Wealth Partner difference is in our holistic approach to investing. Making sure that your investment strategy is aligned with your tax strategy and your financial independence plan. Having all the pieces work together is the key to help ensure the efficiency of your financial plan.
- Diversification and Risk Management: Our portfolios are globally diversified and built to align with your risk tolerance and the timeline for needing the funds. We use multiple asset classes – companies large and small, in the US and abroad, emerging and developing markets, and a mix of stocks and bonds.
- Low-Cost Investments: We primarily use low-cost ETFs to construct portfolios. No commissions, product sales, and ETFs trade without any transaction fees.
- Tax Focused Investing: We keep taxes in mind at every turn because we understand the drastic impact unnecessary tax burdens could have on your future plan.
- Tax Loss Harvesting: We review your existing investments to minimize taxes on portfolio implementation and conversation. We watch for market dips and we review portfolios with taxes in mind, with a goal of adding to your bottom line.
- Asset Location: Building a diversified portfolio is step one. Buying those assets in the right accounts is step two. We build portfolios aimed at maximizing your long-term bottom-line and minimizing your long-term tax bill. We’ll target high-growth assets like Emerging Markets in your Roth accounts, US Bonds in 401(k)’s, and Stocks and Municipal bonds in Brokerage accounts, with a goal of adding to your bottom line.
- Rebalancing: The foundation of a truly diversified portfolio is a mix of assets that don’t move together in tandem. Over time, your allocation will drift from its target and the risk level of your portfolio will shift. With that in mind, we’ll rebalance with taxes in mind to keep you on track, with a goal of reducing your risk.
- Behavioral Management and Opportunity Cost: If you’re panicked when the market starts acting up, we’ll help make sure that reason and objectivity drive decisions instead of emotion. If you’re in the middle of a rolling liquidity event, we’ll work with you to find out how much we need to budget for taxes then get the rest invested ASAP. We understand that time in the market is much more important than timing the market.