Wealth Management Services For Automotive Sales Professionals
At RB Wealth Partners, we know how to best serve dealership professionals because we've personally spent time in your shoes, pounding the pavement.
My name is Rob Bacharach, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ - I spent years on the sales floor and in F&I.
I stayed for the late deals, canceled date nights, and missed ball games.
…felt the pain of missing a bonus by a 1/2 deal.
… ground in the service lane for new deals.
…pushed the same paper 3x when the printers jammed up.
…worked 12 days straight through the end of one month and into the next because it is what it is.
I truly understand the sacrifices made to provide for your families.
I know the struggles with regular savings and unpredictable income, much less finding the time to sit down and think about it.
Most of all, the team at RBWP understands how valuable your little bit of time away from the dealership is and we make sure you spend it doing the things you love most.
From years at the dealership, I created life-long relationships, many of which are clients today - from individuals on the sales floor to management, back to the service advisors, and up to the executives.
At RBWP we're able to serve you better than most other financial advisors because we've built our business with you in mind:
- Unpredictable Income
- Working Every Weekend
- Personal Schedule Challenges
- High tax brackets with few deductions
You don't have time to handle savings, investments, and tax strategies on your own.
And you don't want to make decisions about retirement, college savings, or your first rental property on your own.
My clients aren't looking to work until age 65.
They want a plan to - Work Because I Want To Not Because I Have To.
Whether you have been managing your own investments for years or working with a financial advisor, we are here to give you a fresh take on wealth accumulation and Put WORDS into ACTION!
What We Do
We provide the following primary services to our clients:
Savings and Investment Strategies
Tax Management Strategies
Real Estate Investment Analysis
Life Insurance Planning
Not everyone needs all of these and some may need additional services. Through initial conversations, we will be able to address exactly what you need and what you do not.
While we tend to operate as your guide for your financial wellness, we have a strong understanding of where our experience lies. We partner with a network of trusted advisors who can serve a wide array of needs. This includes Accountants, Attorneys, Real Estate Agents and Mortgage Brokers.
Guiding You to Financial Confidence
Through Proactive Wealth Planning Strategies
Like building or rebuilding an automotive dealership team, Financial Planning and Wealth Building is a process - not an event. Success does not happen overnight.
But, when done the right way from the start, you can end up with one heck of a machine!
We want to build that machine for your financial life - a machine you have the utmost confidence in even when you are away for a few days.
Our complimentary, no-obligation process will educate you on how to select a financial advisor, address concerns, answer your questions and provide actionable recommendations.
1. Introduction Phone Call
We have a 15-minute initial phone call to make the most of our time and yours, giving us both the opportunity to make sure our solutions are a good fit for your needs. We are happy to make referrals to other advisors, CPAs, or attorneys if we feel we are not a good fit.
2. Inventory and Confidence Check
We have a first meeting to create a clear picture of your unique situation. We do a Confidence Check, asking what you are most/least concerned about. Then we do a Financial Inventory, asking what your finances look like today?
3. Our Analysis
We review your Financial Inventory and Financial Goals and prepare for our second meeting.
4. Answers and Recommendations
We have a second meeting to explain in a clear, concise manner what you need to help accomplish the things you told us were most important in your life.
5. No Pressure Decisions
We ask if you would like to become a client or go home and think about it. Our business is built on life-long relationships, so we are in no rush for you to decide.
6. Onboarding and Paperwork
If you decide to move forward, we get you started.
We do not have investment minimums to get started because we understand the challenges of creating a high level of success. Cash or investment savings is not indicative of the client's need for an advanced level of financial planning and wealth management.
Clients come to us at all different stages of life. We are not your father's financial advisor.
We are going to be here with you and your family for the next 30 years.
Yes, many clients come to us with $350k+ of investable assets. But we understand you just went from sales to F&I…
…or New Car Manager to GSM…
…or the BIG ONE….GM
You're life just completely changed from an income standpoint and we are here to guide you regardless of where you are starting out.
Most clients compensate us through fee-based asset management or financial planning fees paid directly. There are some occasions where we may be paid a commission for our services. Most of the time this takes place when there is a need for life insurance and the client decides to incorporate a new life insurance policy(s) into their plan.
We are not required to offer any proprietary products. Our focus is on each individual client and the needs for each specific situation. We view various investment options or insurance products as tools in our toolbox.
Once your situation is assessed, we will make our recommendations and team decisions about which tools are most appropriate for your needs.
RB Wealth Partners believes in setting high-level targets for various asset classes that reflect our investment worldview and rebalance back to those targets periodically. Our approach is rooted in a strategy that looks like the world we live in - comprising stocks and bonds, both domestic and foreign, companies large and small, and both developed and developing markets. We believe that a globally diversified portfolio - constructed of thousands of companies, dozens of countries, that is aligned with your financial plan, goals and risk tolerance - is the best way to help clients achieve their ideal life.
You are probably well aware that we’re not exactly like the other guys… we march to the beat of our own drum. So while there is a lot of value we can provide, it’s important to ask what makes us different. Yes, I know, we’re down-to-earth, tech-forward, and we don’t pay attention to distracting headlines. But what else?
We think the RB Wealth Partner difference is in our holistic approach to investing. Making sure that your investment strategy is aligned with your tax strategy and your financial independence plan. Having all the pieces work together is the key to help ensure the efficiency of your financial plan.
- Diversification and Risk Management: Our portfolios are globally diversified and built to align with your risk tolerance and the timeline for needing the funds. We use multiple asset classes – companies large and small, in the US and abroad, emerging and developing markets, and a mix of stocks and bonds.
- Low-Cost Investments: We primarily use low-cost ETFs to construct portfolios. No commissions, product sales, and ETFs trade without any transaction fees.
- Tax Focused Investing: We keep taxes in mind at every turn because we understand the drastic impact unnecessary tax burdens could have on your future plan.
- Tax Loss Harvesting: We review your existing investments to minimize taxes on portfolio implementation and conversation. We watch for market dips and we review portfolios with taxes in mind, with a goal of adding to your bottom line.
- Asset Location: A diversified portfolio is step one. Choosing the right accounts is step two. With portfolios aimed at maximizing your long-term bottom-line and minimizing your long-term tax bill, we will target high-growth assets like Emerging Markets in your Roth accounts, US Bonds in 401(k)’s, and Stocks and Municipal bonds in Brokerage accounts, with a goal of adding to your bottom line.
- Rebalancing: The foundation of a truly diversified portfolio is a mix of assets that don’t move together in tandem. Over time, your allocation will drift from its target and the risk level of your portfolio will shift. With that in mind, we’ll rebalance with taxes in mind to keep you on track, with a goal of reducing your risk.
- Behavioral Management and Opportunity Cost: If you’re panicked when the market starts acting up, we’ll help make sure that reason and objectivity drive decisions instead of emotion. If you’re in the middle of a rolling liquidity event, we’ll work with you to find out how much we need to budget for taxes then get the rest invested ASAP. We understand that time in the market is much more important than timing the market.