Here are seven ways you might undercut yourself when it comes to money—and how to defeat them....read more
Why RB Wealth Partners
You believe time is your most valuable asset and wish to spend it doing the things you love most.
You are stressed from DIY investments and are ready to see what life is like on the other side.
You are looking for an On-Call Professional Guide to help make important financial decisions.
Rob Bacharach, CFP® CRPC®
Rob founded RB Wealth Partners in 2021 after serving as co-founder and financial planner at Carter Bacharach Financial Group. He holds both the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorTM professional designations. Rob has a passion for solving complex financial matters for those who earned their current positions every step of the way and creating long-term personal relationships with his clients.
For Your Information
We do not have investment minimums to get started because we understand the challenges of creating a high level of success. Cash or investment savings is not indicative of the client's need for an advanced level of financial planning and wealth management.
Clients come to us at all different stages of life. We are not your father's financial advisor.
We are going to be here with you and your family for the next 30 years.
Yes, many clients come to us with $350k+ of investable assets. But we understand you just went from sales to F&I…
…or New Car Manager to GSM…
…or the BIG ONE….GM
You're life just completely changed from an income standpoint and we are here to guide you regardless of where you are starting out.
Most clients compensate us through fee-based asset management or financial planning fees paid directly. There are some occasions where we may be paid a commission for our services. Most of the time this takes place when there is a need for life insurance and the client decides to incorporate a new life insurance policy(s) into their plan.
We are not required to offer any proprietary products. Our focus is on each individual client and the needs for each specific situation. We view various investment options or insurance products as tools in our toolbox.
Once your situation is assessed, we will make our recommendations and team decisions about which tools are most appropriate for your needs.
RB Wealth Partners believes in setting high-level targets for various asset classes that reflect our investment worldview and rebalance back to those targets periodically. Our approach is rooted in a strategy that looks like the world we live in - comprising stocks and bonds, both domestic and foreign, companies large and small, and both developed and developing markets. We believe that a globally diversified portfolio - constructed of thousands of companies, dozens of countries, that is aligned with your financial plan, goals and risk tolerance - is the best way to help clients achieve their ideal life.
You are probably well aware that we’re not exactly like the other guys… we march to the beat of our own drum. So while there is a lot of value we can provide, it’s important to ask what makes us different. Yes, I know, we’re down-to-earth, tech-forward, and we don’t pay attention to distracting headlines. But what else?
We think the RB Wealth Partner difference is in our holistic approach to investing. Making sure that your investment strategy is aligned with your tax strategy and your financial independence plan. Having all the pieces work together is the key to help ensure the efficiency of your financial plan.
- Diversification and Risk Management: Our portfolios are globally diversified and built to align with your risk tolerance and the timeline for needing the funds. We use multiple asset classes – companies large and small, in the US and abroad, emerging and developing markets, and a mix of stocks and bonds.
- Low-Cost Investments: We primarily use low-cost ETFs to construct portfolios. No commissions, product sales, and ETFs trade without any transaction fees.
- Tax Focused Investing: We keep taxes in mind at every turn because we understand the drastic impact unnecessary tax burdens could have on your future plan.
- Tax Loss Harvesting: We review your existing investments to minimize taxes on portfolio implementation and conversation. We watch for market dips and we review portfolios with taxes in mind, with a goal of adding to your bottom line.
- Asset Location: A diversified portfolio is step one. Choosing the right accounts is step two. With portfolios aimed at maximizing your long-term bottom-line and minimizing your long-term tax bill, we will target high-growth assets like Emerging Markets in your Roth accounts, US Bonds in 401(k)’s, and Stocks and Municipal bonds in Brokerage accounts, with a goal of adding to your bottom line.
- Rebalancing: The foundation of a truly diversified portfolio is a mix of assets that don’t move together in tandem. Over time, your allocation will drift from its target and the risk level of your portfolio will shift. With that in mind, we’ll rebalance with taxes in mind to keep you on track, with a goal of reducing your risk.
- Behavioral Management and Opportunity Cost: If you’re panicked when the market starts acting up, we’ll help make sure that reason and objectivity drive decisions instead of emotion. If you’re in the middle of a rolling liquidity event, we’ll work with you to find out how much we need to budget for taxes then get the rest invested ASAP. We understand that time in the market is much more important than timing the market.